Shooting through walls

13»

Comments

• SumTingWong?SumTingWong? Posts: 79Player
    And a tin can with pens is laying for me most time around double doors on the floor. The next round its gone.
    2n8rncy.png
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    There is an "eastern egg" soldier statue in the lobby desk also,every time you look away and look at it again it makes a different pose.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited July 2015
    There is an "eastern egg" soldier statue in the lobby desk also,every time you look away and look at it again it makes a different pose.

There's another hidden easter egg of sorts there, too -- the code module for it is titled "Weeping Angel" (don't blink!).
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    it's a small statue so best to watch with a sniper scope of any kind.
    BCPull wrote: »

There's another hidden easter egg of sorts there, too -- the code module for it is titled "Weeping Angel" (don't blink!).

hmm,what could that be.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester

In the editor, the name for the little soldier statue he's talking about is "Weeping Angel" ...is there something else you're not telling us? :p

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited July 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »

In the editor, the name for the little soldier statue he's talking about is "Weeping Angel" ...is there something else you're not telling us? :p
    If you guys are missing the Doctor Who reference here, I'm gonna be disappointed! :)

This clip explains the name. One of my favorite episodes:
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Oh! You're deep, man....

That's not the Dr Who I remember from way back.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I got knocked down to thirty percent recently from a sniper shooting my foot, which was sticking through the wall of upper garage. It's definitely irritating...And evidently pretty common.
  • Yogurt_CannonYogurt_Cannon Posts: 2Player
    I'm pretty sure I know what [Gen]Adzic is talking about. What's even more ironic is the the first person to respond to your post (Arkeiro) is who I recently recorded doing this. Just goes to show what kind of person this is to say "Hopefully you can fix this". Then get caught doing it almost a year later... multiple times. Tsk, tsk. I've got multiple video's of him "glitching" against a wall and getting multiple kills all the way across the map. Not to say he's the only one I've caught doing this. But when I saw his post I had to comment. I'm posting a you-tube link if anyone is interested in seeing it. I've got HD videos upon request. I know there are people who abuse the game but to actually come on the forum and act like your not one of the "cheaters" is just shameful.

https://youtu.be/VoMJbrWbyR8
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Holy, never expected to see the video I requested 10 months ago. You missed you chance to impress me though @[Gen]Adzic and someone else earned your credit. Congratz on finding this one I guess, never seen that before.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I recorded my gameplay on 2 or three servers for days after I initially reported this whole shooting through walls thing, sad thing is in the space of around a week or so I saw it happen at least 5-6 times..

Soon as I get the recorder out, nothing. Not even a guy so much as standing next to one :lol:

I still to this very day have not seen anyone do it :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Yogurt_CannonYogurt_Cannon Posts: 2Player
    Figured I'd post a couple more HD videos so you can see what's happening a little better. This "glitching" allows them to see where the enemy's are at. I actually see this happening quite often, but I do spectate a good bit. For your viewing pleasure...

I_Cant_Even_Becky

Cassowary
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    I'm pretty sure I know what [Gen]Adzic is talking about. What's even more ironic is the the first person to respond to your post (Arkeiro) is who I recently recorded doing this. Just goes to show what kind of person this is to say "Hopefully you can fix this". Then get caught doing it almost a year later... multiple times. Tsk, tsk. I've got multiple video's of him "glitching" against a wall and getting multiple kills all the way across the map. Not to say he's the only one I've caught doing this. But when I saw his post I had to comment. I'm posting a you-tube link if anyone is interested in seeing it. I've got HD videos upon request. I know there are people who abuse the game but to actually come on the forum and act like your not one of the "cheaters" is just shameful.

https://youtu.be/VoMJbrWbyR8

Lol I just found out this today from youtube. Quite funny tho. I totally agree with you if I was actually glitching. From all your videos you have one thing in common: You spectate people who just recently started using supported position. That being said you are being a vitcim of the so called "spectator bug". Also, if this wasn't true and you were actually watching what we were really watching too, how can you explain each one of us could aim to the enemies? I cant even see an enemy from that, worse aiming...
    I don't support glicth neither exploiting, and doing so only would make me a hypocrit which I so hate as well.
    You were just a victim of a spectator bug, thats the only explain I can get. Correct me if I'm wrong DEVs.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.