Official UMM collection server

SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
For the first time since very long time I played today a full match with server full of people on my all-time favourite Border, and [TOS Violation], was it fun! Some people said it felt easier to play than back in AA2 but I disagree, I think people playing weren't that familiar with it as some veterans, and to add to that, having no fog on this is challenging to play against new M24. Loved it. Lookin' forward to official UMM servers after release.

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    Same here. It was nice to see CSAR being played few times. It's one of the popular maps with the Beer Me server crowed. And it's nice seeing picked for the official servers. Thank you.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I'm mighty looking forward to be getting on the UMM server wagon tonight, hopefully others are there too. I'm doing a 6 hour stint of AAPG which will be helping me wait up until 4am tomorrow for the Boxing :mrgreen:

The joys of time-zones.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    For the first time since very long time I played today a full match with server full of people on my all-time favourite Border, and [TOS Violation], was it fun! Some people said it felt easier to play than back in AA2 but I disagree, I think people playing weren't that familiar with it as some veterans, and to add to that, having no fog on this is challenging to play against new M24. Loved it. Lookin' forward to official UMM servers after release.
    It was easy when everyone had an ACOG. Now it's pretty fun but the weapon of choice is the M24 for sure.

I tried the UMM collection servers the other day but sadly nobody was playing.

Good initiative though!
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    Hhmmmm Odd, They been mostly full since they went back up.