I maked a little video of a walk around in the map

Hope you will like it :)
Download link : Pipeline

(\/) (',,') (\/)
Pipeline
HonorTown

Comments

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    Very interesting modifications mac. Normally I'm against these type of modifications to the original maps but I've to say those are clever. Well done. Love the fire effects and the new area south outside. Absolutely love the tunnels.
    Oh well.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Looks like double-gosh-dang fun to me!!!
    googley avatar aapg

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    Real Nice Mac. Only suggestion, If I may. I would disable or turn off the objective once captured, removing them from the screen...less clutter. They can be bit distracting in cqc environment/tight quarters at times.

Like the new ad-dons, need to see how it play with 12v12.
  • [eSC]General.Jung[eSC]General.Jung Posts: 144Player
    `xinoN wrote: »
    Very interesting modifications mac. Normally I'm against these type of modifications to the original maps but I've to say those are clever. Well done. Love the fire effects and the new area south outside. Absolutely love the tunnels.
    You reinveted it pretty close along the original ones, beside the fact there is no snow, even the lighting(-colors) looking similar sometimes. Last but not least you doing it without overloading the map with too much small objects.
    Greetings from Germany. General.Jung.
    eSport-Community, http://esportcommunity.com/

HARDEN HC mode, SMOKE Grenades, UMM Support and RELEASE LINUX Binaries !
  • 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    This map needs to be in: AA:PG Official UMM Collection v1
  • Stile7Stile7 Posts: 5Developer
    On workshop yet?
    12ampage wrote: »
    This map needs to be in: AA:PG Official UMM Collection v1

This man speaks the truth! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Stile7 wrote: »
    On workshop yet?
    Yes but ''Hidden'' for now till this little issue is fixx where im working on, it keep creating log files over and over again when run it on server :(

To do is to be,To be is to do, Do be do be do
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited May 2015
    Maclobster wrote: »
    Still working on the last little fixx, but its for 98% done
    I maked a little video of a walk around in the map
    I add some extra
    Hope you will like it :)

I love how you kept an open mind and changed some stuff. The one thing you must do for this map to work though is have everyone spawn 1st pallets. (Below Computers, Above prim tunnel.) This will rebalance the map so it fits the AA2 timings. Because in AA2 you could jump from 2nd floor railing to 1st floor railing and take no damage in this game you can't do that. So that throws off timings, plus in AA2 when a 6th player would join it would open up 4 spawn spots on first floor. and when you got a 9th player that would join it opened up 4 spawn spots in North Pump room 2 below vent access 1 in vent access 1 on north pump room balcony. So if you want this map to work IMO put Defense spawn at 1st floor pallets! plz and thxs pipeline fanboy here. :)

Edit: Just noticed in the video you have a Garage door in that area that leads to outside? am I right?

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• I love how you kept an open mind and changed some stuff. The one thing you must do for this map to work though is have everyone spawn 1st pallets. (Below Computers, Above prim tunnel.) This will rebalance the map so it fits the AA2 timings. Because in AA2 you could jump from 2nd floor railing to 1st floor railing and take no damage in this game you can't do that. So that throws off timings, plus in AA2 when a 6th player would join it would open up 4 spawn spots on first floor. and when you got a 9th player that would join it opened up 4 spawn spots in North Pump room 2 below vent access 1 in vent access 1 on north pump room balcony. So if you want this map to work IMO put Defense spawn at 1st floor pallets! plz and thxs pipeline fanboy here. :)

Edit: Just noticed in the video you have a Garage door in that area that leads to outside? am I right?
    Thank you for your comment
    I could do that :smiley:

Right now what i have are
    - 2 in the secondary pumproom
    - 3 first floor mainpumproom
    - Others in cp room

The garage door can be opend from both side
    The time the door is fully opend is 12.5 seconds x 2 = 25 seconds total to get in or out BUT you can get in earlier when the door is half open so let say total time between 15 - 18 seconds
    Above the garage door, when activate, a light will blinking for warning it is going to be open, so for the out and inside they will noticed when a player is trying to get to the garage
    Also the player who starts close by the door CANT open the garage till the countdown is done, so the outside team has plenty of time to cover or focus on the garage door

Time ago we tested this extra idea and it works perfect, no overpowered feeling for both teams :)

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
    Well done looks amazing please let us know when its complete.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    edited May 2015
    Ok Problem is fixxed, its ready for download :)
    Please let me know how it runs on a server, because that was the main problem, so far i can tell on host server in the launcher it works all fine now

Any ideas / report / problems please make a note for me thank you :smiley:

Thank you for Testing Pipeline

Special thanks for testing or supporting with the editor:
    Deltathunder
    Wolverine
    Mason
    Wipeout
    Tweety
    Diggi
    Wolf
    Sigman
    WreakHavok
    Treadhead

Congrats bud. This is a MUST for the Official UMM servers. ;)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Congrats bud. This is a MUST for the Official UMM servers. ;)

agreed.. can take place of Supremecy (sp) .. that map is far too big, far too random, dominated by high scopes camping somewhere.. simply bad gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited May 2015
    Maclobster wrote: »

I love how you kept an open mind and changed some stuff. The one thing you must do for this map to work though is have everyone spawn 1st pallets. (Below Computers, Above prim tunnel.) This will rebalance the map so it fits the AA2 timings. Because in AA2 you could jump from 2nd floor railing to 1st floor railing and take no damage in this game you can't do that. So that throws off timings, plus in AA2 when a 6th player would join it would open up 4 spawn spots on first floor. and when you got a 9th player that would join it opened up 4 spawn spots in North Pump room 2 below vent access 1 in vent access 1 on north pump room balcony. So if you want this map to work IMO put Defense spawn at 1st floor pallets! plz and thxs pipeline fanboy here. :)

Thank you for your comment
    I could do that :smiley:

Right now what i have are
    - 2 in the secondary pumproom
    - 3 first floor mainpumproom
    - Others in cp room

The garage door can be opend from both side
    The time the door is fully opend is 12.5 seconds x 2 = 25 seconds total to get in or out BUT you can get in earlier when the door is half open so let say total time between 15 - 18 seconds
    Above the garage door, when activate, a light will blinking for warning it is going to be open, so for the out and inside they will noticed when a player is trying to get to the garage
    Also the player who starts close by the door CANT open the garage till the countdown is done, so the outside team has plenty of time to cover or focus on the garage door

Time ago we tested this extra idea and it works perfect, no overpowered feeling for both teams :)

As long as you got 5 spawning out of cp that should be good. Ill have to try it out and let ya know. Hope to see a server running it :)
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• As long as you got 5 spawning out of cp that should be good. Ill have to try it out and let ya know. Hope to see a server running it :)

thank you

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    This map. Official rotation. Now.

Pretty please. :$
    Oh well.
  • omerta`jeeomerta`jee Posts: 54Player
    I like it.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited May 2015
    I'm ready and looking forward to it!!

Someone needs to post the servers this map is on.
    googley avatar aapg

edited May 2015
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I'm ready and looking forward to it!!

Someone needs to post the servers this map is on.

Thanks to Mason running this map for testing :)

Server =U^S= Pipeline 24/7
    IP : 216.107.155.37

Please report any problems,ideas you find thank you for testing :)