Comments

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 646Player
    anybody got a locomotive they want to share ? to go on the tracks :)
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,127Beta Tester
    Yes! I'll post them later today. I have a passenger car too.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,127Beta Tester
    I just need to find mine. I've been looking for them and can't find them. Once I do I'll post them here.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited August 2015
    I'm also very interested in some kind of steam engine or locomotive, if anyone has one to share?

I've looked in all the usual 'free to use UDK asset' places I know of.. and I'm not getting anything useful/fitting for my needs. It don't need to be operable, high poly or fancy.. Just old looking maybe one like this..

1-thomas-the-train-paul-w-faust-impressions-of-light.jpg

:lol: nah seriously a Steam/Diesel engine would be awesome!

D2069_at_Doncaster_Works.JPG
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited August 2015
    Story time..

So.. I had been trying to make my own engine model with Sketchup, got to a point where I thought that’s actually not too bad if I just put it in the distance (yeah it sucked, so much so i'm not even showing you guys on a SS :lol:), Come to the part where having to save it as something the editor would be able to work with such as a .fbx or .ase..

Spent hours and hours making this thing only to be greeted by Sketchup only allowing me to save the model in their own file format skp. Turns out I need to 'buy' the pro version to access them other save options, facepalm didn’t quite do the whole scenario any justice whasoever. Not even a picard :lol:

Moral of the story is don't be an idiot like me and hope to god someone else has something you can use :lol:

The hunt is over! @(Beer_me)lobo has thrown me an awesome model :mrgreen: