Wolvy's AAPG Advanced Mission Editor Tutorials

124»

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Right on, OldGuy!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =GunR=[OldGuy][A]=GunR=[OldGuy][A] Posts: 4Player
    Why have autosave if u can't use the save? If u use save all it crashes,if u work and don't close it and it crashes u can't use the autosaved map!! Really is there something I'm missing here?
    I love AA! (AA=Always Acting up)
    Yep. You can use it. You have to move the autosave to the proper map folder and rename it to the proper name, I think. I've done it before....ie I've crashed lots of maps...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,057Player
    edited July 2017
    that is correct keebs , open the save , then click save as ,, rename to correct file name and save it back to your map folder . although i have auto save disabled as it eats up your hard drive so , always save something when you start changing stuff lol
    Autosave only saves ten copies, so it's not going to fill your HD unless you're running low.
    ______

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 646Player
    don't do save all , just save current , top left of editor ,the single floppy disc icon, as for the auto saves you could just rename them , take them out of the auto-saves / backup folder and put it into the saves folder
  • Is there any tutorial on how to create or setup a minimap for our custom created maps? I show a minimap image of my map in the content browser, but it won't show when in game.
    All the map makers are dying to do this, including me. It's presently not possible, though I don't understand why. Maybe someday?
    ______

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,057Player
    been researching this and maybe be trying something when back from vacation.
  • Reason3DReason3D Posts: 27Player
    edited February 2019
    any help on scale of AAPG static meshes? i tried building SMs using inches and cm, and way too small, i will try feet, but i hope to get the Exact Scale because of realism.