NumLock keys

OrmirOrmir Posts: 6Player
Som of them stop working. Any idea why ?

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,616Beta Tester
    edited April 2015
    What system are you on? I've seen a player with similar problems on an Asus ROG laptop.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • OrmirOrmir Posts: 6Player
    Win7 SP1 64
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,616Beta Tester
    Not what operating system...most of us are on that. I was wondering what computer hardware you had, because of the issues my friend has with keybinds disappearing on the NumPad.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • hazealusRAWRhazealusRAWR Posts: 97Player
    Just keep yoru numlock on to use the right side buttons and them not be lt keys.happened to me in the FN match yesterday.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester
    In my case it's not just the num pad keys. I've also lost the up arrow, (move forward) the right shift, (interact) the right control, (crouch) as well as others, in the middle of a game. No warning, no idea why. Furthermore, it's never all of the num pad keys but rather just a couple that stop working.
    Sometimes, I can go into settings and just reset the key and it starts working again. However, in most cases a complete shut down and hard boot is required. Plus, after the reboot I have to go through and reset all my keys. It seems if I only reset the one that stopped working it doesn't take or others begin to act up.

FYI, I'm a left mouser and play on an Asus ROG gaming lap top. It seemed worse this past weekend playing the Opt-In version.
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • OrmirOrmir Posts: 6Player
    For ma help. Log in to the game, join server, restore defaults controls, change controls, join team.