HUD Scale

This is just my personal opinion, but can you guys please, and im begin u here, make an option to scale the hud, the radar on my screen(left bottom), is 2 big, its messing up my gameplay. is there is anyone else, who thinks this is a good or bad idea?

Comments

• SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    Personally don't think the radar is too big but it's always nice to have that option.

Another thing i noticed is when someone fails PB authentication or something there's a huge white text on the left which blocks vision.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Lol don't see how the radar is messing up game play.. is it blocking your view? I don't ever real saying to myself omg that radar got in the way of my kill. I like to keep my enemy center screen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [eSC]General.Jung[eSC]General.Jung Posts: 144Player
    edited April 2015
    <p>The radar is ok, but there are a few elements that are too big:</p>

<p>- player names are too big, it decreases the immersion<br>
    - some UI items are too large, like the information of bombs to the right of the minimap<br>
    - the UI margin to the viewport border should be decreased</p>
    Greetings from Germany. General.Jung.
    eSport-Community, http://esportcommunity.com/

HARDEN HC mode, SMOKE Grenades, UMM Support and RELEASE LINUX Binaries !
  • mabey its my resolution?... the radar feel awkard , in the preveroius beta, i used my radar a lot i was "in sync" with it, and also with my sound/map awareness to "see" where the enemy is/ might go, in this version , when i look at the radar, i dont understand any of this, and this is why i feel it is detrimental to my gameplay.

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    SOPMOD wrote: ยป
    Personally don't think the radar is too big but it's always nice to have that option.

Another thing i noticed is when someone fails PB authentication or something there's a huge white text on the left which blocks vision.

There is an option under HUD settings to turn off these PB messages.