MAP FEEDBACK: Siege C4

C4 variant of the Siege map. The playspace is the same. Do you feel like the change in objective type adds anything to the gameplay here?

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Glad the playspace didnt change on this map like crossfire.. As far as the gameplay with C4 goes.. it could work I guess, but the bomb locations being so close to one another its very easy to defend both. One flash and the guy taking either obj is a dead man in 3 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 643Player
    Yeah. Bomb locations are close enough to each other that it's pretty pointless.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    maybe if you open up the play space behind the defense spawn (upstairs above the northwest computer lab) where the door is blocked off. you could place a bomb there. maybe even add another staircase over there? idk.

• -warpain.iog--warpain.iog- Posts: 30Player
    Currently, the two bomb locations being so close together really is pointless. The way the map is currently designed, having two bomb sites feels really cluttered. Opening up other parts of the map and/or changing team spawn points might help.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Out of the top of my head if I was to change something it would be pushing attacker spawn back..there's room ! There is a whole layout back there ... then place one bomb location on library and the other lower north room...or somewhere near But lower floor..see how that would play

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • THROBACK1THROBACK1 Posts: 27Player
    on Siege in some servers there a delay without a countdown to start the round
  • This map has always been pretty cramped... You could probably move both spawns back.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    ss_4_PFC-M.Simpkins%5B3rdID%5D.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Put bomb plant in library. Put other bomb plant in the middle back below the back balcony. (Near generator, in the middle of that generator wall.)
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.