MAP FEEDBACK: FLO Watchdog C4

There is already a BDX version of this map out there, but this version a) supports more players and b) has different bomb sites. What do you think of the current set up? The plan is for both the FLO and BDX versions to use the same bomb sites when all is said and done.

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Dont mind the changed here.. I feel like it gives the attacking team a few more options, before it seemed like options were limited which made for a defensive style map.. I can see a bit more balance now.. needs to be tested more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    still a very nade-heavy map, but the defense spawn barrier being pushed back and assault barrier being advanced forward... is a big help to allow the assault team to get out of spawn (unlike 3 kings). no more excuses for 9 guys being in assault spawn 3 minutes into the round.

• -warpain.iog--warpain.iog- Posts: 30Player
    I'm open to the changes that were made. I think the bombsites are in the best possible locations without making any other adjustments to the play space. Like Doba said, I think it needs more play time to accurately assess the changes.
  • PFC-M.Simpkins[3rdID]PFC-M.Simpkins[3rdID] Posts: 8Player
    edited April 2015
    I like this map from playing it so far.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    ss_4_PFC-M.Simpkins%5B3rdID%5D.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    It's just ThreeKings with 2 bomb sites :)
    still a very nade-heavy map, but the defense spawn barrier being pushed back and assault barrier being advanced forward... is a big help to allow the assault team to get out of spawn (unlike 3 kings). no more excuses for 9 guys being in assault spawn 3 minutes into the round.

I have a stupid habit of sitting back there as literally everytime I push early, be it either side or down middle I almost always die or fail miserably, personally I find it safer to sit back for a bit while picking off library rushers, Xray roofers and snipers on top floor overwatch.. then as the teams dwindle.. (if I aint already bit the bullet) make a decision to move out, before I get VK'd for camping :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.