Beta server help

[CIA]SycoKill3r[CIA]SycoKill3r Posts: 12Player
edited April 2015 in Server Support
I just got the beta 2 gig downloaded and trying to start up my server and it showing yellow texted in the box saying could not load class none so on so forth so im wondering how do i load up my server with this new beta release? or do i just let it run?

Comments

• =<JGF>=Thijs4555=<JGF>=Thijs4555 Posts: 27Player
    yea how do we do that??
  • [CIA]SycoKill3r[CIA]SycoKill3r Posts: 12Player
    edited April 2015
    my servers [CIA] show in list but when i double click them it doesn't do anything . I have 4 [CIA] servers and one [CGS] server and they loaded when i ran the server.exe and it took about 5 minutes to render everything but they launched . only thing is i can't join them at all. i have the beta version downloaded because i just played on a few servers with the new update . but i cant join my servers . i can see them in the list but just cant join ..... so frustrating. anything on this issue ?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Your servers aren't updated.. from what I read in another thead unlss you have acess to some box it's not going to happen..play the servers that are up and have fun

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    my servers [CIA] show in list but when i double click them it doesn't do anything . I have 4 [CIA] servers and one [CGS] server and they loaded when i ran the server.exe and it took about 5 minutes to render everything but they launched . only thing is i can't join them at all. i have the beta version downloaded because i just played on a few servers with the new update . but i cant join my servers . i can see them in the list but just cant join ..... so frustrating. anything on this issue ?

Did you update your servers this morning? I know the CIA servers were up before we released the stat fix that required servers to be updated and restarted.

http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/110/opt-in-server-update-required
    not sure ill try it again
    edited April 2015
    Ok got it working but no one cant voice chat in our server. other servers i been in i can voice chat wondering why cant in ours.
    everythings working all good . we have it all done .