1) Click on the 'Start' button, click on the 'Control Panel' icon, and then double click on 'Add or Remove Programs'.
2) Select 'America's Army' by clicking on it, and then click on the 'Remove' button.
3) Follow the instructions until you are informed that America's Army has been uninstalled.
4) Restart your computer by clicking the 'Start' button, clicking 'Turn Off Computer', and then selecting the 'Restart' option.
5) Delete your America's Army install directory. You can browse to this location by clicking on the 'Start' button, selecting 'My Computer', then double clicking on the appropriate folders/drives. By default, the installation directory is "C:\Program Files\America's Army".
6) Click on the 'Start' button, select 'Run', and then type "regedit" into the prompt that pops up. Click on the 'OK' button to continue.
7) In the Registry Editor, double click on the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' folder.
8) When that folder has expanded, double click on the 'SOFTWARE' folder.
9) Scroll down until you see a folder called 'US Army'. Right click this folder, then select 'Delete'.
10) Click 'Yes' on the following prompt.
11) Re-download the latest version of America's Army. You can find an official download link from http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/
12) Install the game again using this newly downloaded installation package.
13) Create a brand new account (http://login.americasarmy.com/register
), do the training and never download a hack or cheat program again.