Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA2 - All Topics

Post subject: Display issue with AA 2.8.5
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:44 am 

When I get into game the screen is rolling terribly as if it's having a refresh issue.

I've tried messing with refresh rates in all resolutions to no avail. I've changed all my 3D settings in the Nvidia control panel to default so that they don't apply to the game, etc.

Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Display issue with AA 2.8.5
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm 

SS-Panzergrenadier wrote:
When I get into game the screen is rolling terribly as if it's having a refresh issue.

I've tried messing with refresh rates in all resolutions to no avail. I've changed all my 3D settings in the Nvidia control panel to default so that they don't apply to the game, etc.

Any ideas?

Make sure you computer meets the minimum system requirements. You can find the requirements here :
http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.ph ... quirements

Your computer specs can be found in the DirectX Diganostic tool.
--
To Obtain a DXDiag report using Windows XP, Go to "Start", "Run", type in 'dxdiag' and press enter. This will launch the DXDiag diagnostic tool.
---
To obtain the DXdiag report using Windows Vista, click the Vista icon (known as "Start"). Inside the search bar type in 'dxdiag' and press enter.
---
Look at the 'Proccessor' , 'Memory', and 'Graphic' tabs and see if your machine meets the requirements.

If problem persits and your machine meets the minimum system requirements, try updating your graphic card drivers (Card model is found in the dxdiag file under "Graphic" tab) using Nvidia official site.

Hope this post was helpfull,
USA_TomeR

IDF Site

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm 

USA_TomeR wrote:
SS-Panzergrenadier wrote:

Any ideas?

Make sure you computer meets the minimum system requirements. You can find the requirements here :
http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.ph ... quirements

Your computer specs can be found in the DirectX Diganostic tool.
--
To Obtain a DXDiag report using Windows XP, Go to "Start", "Run", type in 'dxdiag' and press enter. This will launch the DXDiag diagnostic tool.
---
To obtain the DXdiag report using Windows Vista, click the Vista icon (known as "Start"). Inside the search bar type in 'dxdiag' and press enter.
---
Look at the 'Proccessor' , 'Memory', and 'Graphic' tabs and see if your machine meets the requirements.

If problem persits and your machine meets the minimum system requirements, try updating your graphic card drivers (Card model is found in the dxdiag file under "Graphic" tab) using Nvidia official site.

Hope this post was helpfull,
USA_TomeR

Pretty sure there aren't many PCs still around that won't run AA2, haha.

C2D 2.8ghz Dual Core
4Gb Patriot OCZ
Nvidia GeForce 560GTX 1GB superclocked

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm 

Have you updated your graphic card driver?

IDF Site

Board index » America's Army: Legacy Versions » AA2 - All Topics