development of the next version of America’s Army is underway
Im not surprised at all... I think its an indication of the Devs being just as disappointed as we are...they put a lot of time and effort into each patch and still cant manage to undo what unfortunately has been done from the get go.. Its probably easier just to start over.
Cant wait.. with that in mind...
- Keep the medic system, its a huge part of AA
- keep the realism
- keep the same type of game feel
- Improve graphics/ detail .. never mind these guys with their old PC's wanting to play today's games.
- improve smoothness
- mission types must stay, new ones are welcome
- obviously NO RESPAWNING !!
- you mention knives, I like Melee its different and on the same page
- must see players Pings !!
- some destructive environments?!? not overdone but some
- AK47 back.. loved that as an enemy gun
- Hospital as one of the first maps.. give old AA players what they've been missing
- I think a lot of the achievements are nonsense, could get rid of a lot.. but Hawkeyes must stay.. heck if you eliminate all achievements.. Hawkeyes must stay !!! MUST
I dont think AA3 is that far off.. just improve it, and if AA4 is what it takes then were game.
Hawkeye's 1200+ club