immigrating the xp from AAPG to the new game

Will happen, please?
«13

Comments

  • frankoffrankof Posts: 574Moderator
    Unless plans has changed lately, all stats will be reset upon release of the game.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • LoganJackmanLoganJackman Posts: 15Player
    Said who?
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,328Player
    Devs. Your open beta stats will be saved. If you are playing the opt-in already those stats will be wiped once they finished testing their system and everything after that wipe will be transfered to the release.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 1,509Developer
    Open beta stats will be archived so you can view them later, but all stats will start fresh with the launch of the game.
    fun will be policed
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 2,557Player
    Tots, your avatar was never more fitting :cry:






  • LoganJackmanLoganJackman Posts: 15Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Devs. Your open beta stats will be saved. If you are playing the opt-in already those stats will be wiped once they finished testing their system and everything after that wipe will be transfered to the release.

    So if i'm level 29 on the AAPG, i'll be level 29 in the new game, is that it?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 1,509Developer
    No, everyone starts at 0 when the game launches.
    fun will be policed
  • LoganJackmanLoganJackman Posts: 15Player
    Yup, i fugred that much out, and that sucks.
  • Whiplash27Whiplash27 Posts: 1,385Player
    Yup, i fugred that much out, and that sucks.

    Called beta for a reason. I've never seen a game where stats carry over from beta.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Yup, i fugred that much out, and that sucks.

    Called beta for a reason. I've never seen a game where stats carry over from beta.

    Yes but we were specifically told by the devs that at some point, the opt-in stats will get carried over. I'm guessing that is not the case anymore.
    ss_4_AliGator...png


  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 1,509Developer
    The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.
    fun will be policed
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,048Player
    I also thought at some point someone said the permanent opt-in will carry the stats over. It a bit shame for the people who stopped playing old beta.
  • Ephraim_cppEphraim_cpp Posts: 441Player
    edited September 2015
    TheTots wrote: »
    The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close™ to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.
    3 cheers for no HUD

  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    So all stats reset at launch? I feel like I'm missing something here lol

    The troll game is strong here.
    ss_4_AliGator...png


  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 307Player
    The stats for opt in reset at launch. The stats for open are completely separate and will be archived once the open beta is pulled from steam.
  • -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 582Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.

    How close any hints :)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 574Moderator
    soon™ :D
    ss_4_frankof.png
Sign In or Register to comment.