immigrating the xp from AAPG to the new game

Will happen, please?

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 516Moderator
    Unless plans has changed lately, all stats will be reset upon release of the game.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • LoganJackmanLoganJackman Posts: 15Player
    Said who?
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,092Player
    Devs. Your open beta stats will be saved. If you are playing the opt-in already those stats will be wiped once they finished testing their system and everything after that wipe will be transfered to the release.
  • FunPoliceFunPolice Posts: 1,346Developer
    Open beta stats will be archived so you can view them later, but all stats will start fresh with the launch of the game.
    fun will be policed
  • [Gen]Adzic[Gen]Adzic Posts: 2,318Player
    Tots, your avatar was never more fitting :cry:

SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Devs. Your open beta stats will be saved. If you are playing the opt-in already those stats will be wiped once they finished testing their system and everything after that wipe will be transfered to the release.

So if i'm level 29 on the AAPG, i'll be level 29 in the new game, is that it?
    No, everyone starts at 0 when the game launches.
    fun will be policed
    Yup, i fugred that much out, and that sucks.
  • Whiplash27Whiplash27 Posts: 1,166Player

Called beta for a reason. I've never seen a game where stats carry over from beta.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 164Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Called beta for a reason. I've never seen a game where stats carry over from beta.

Yes but we were specifically told by the devs that at some point, the opt-in stats will get carried over. I'm guessing that is not the case anymore.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.
    fun will be policed
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,029Player
    I also thought at some point someone said the permanent opt-in will carry the stats over. It a bit shame for the people who stopped playing old beta.
  • Pvt.PhushiPvt.Phushi Posts: 368Player
    edited September 2015
    TheTots wrote: »
    The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close™ to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.
    3 cheers for no HUD

• .dc-gRon^.dc-gRon^ Posts: 410Player
    So all stats reset at launch? I feel like I'm missing something here lol

• .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 164Player
    So all stats reset at launch? I feel like I'm missing something here lol

The troll game is strong here.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• .dc-gRon^.dc-gRon^ Posts: 410Player
    lmao i'm lost, ingame people are freaking trying to get high ranks cause they think there stuff is going to carry over, then I come on here and read both stories. Don't care about stats but if there going to carry over it'd be nice to know i guess?

• nB.DarinnB.Darin Posts: 305Player
    The stats for opt in reset at launch. The stats for open are completely separate and will be archived once the open beta is pulled from steam.
  • -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 401Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    The plan was to wipe them during the beta and then whatever happened between then and launch would be kept. We're so close to launch now that it's not really worth doing that at this point.

How close any hints :)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 516Moderator
    soon™ :D
    ss_4_frankof.png