AAPG Versus

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro.ek-pR|Arkeiro.ek Posts: 224Player
    Koden wrote: »
    Koden wrote: »
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    THC? No thanks, no need for bug users.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Played with them yesterday, running nades every round. I'm sick of that, no need for people like that in competition.

Haven't you played public matches for a while? :D there's plenty of people using all kind of glitches/bugs. The early stages of the tournament will be funny ^^

Early stages? You never played AAPG competitive... or seen it. Most of the bugs in opt in came from the old beta. The rules are the same in tournaments/leagues.

Cmon, Bruzux :D it will be funny for plenty of reasons.

How can be fun using bugs/exploits to win a game? If there isn't already any rules about it I hope there will be. 'Cause if I catch a bunch of kids "having fun" exploiting I won't continue that match for sure.
    Its annoying at pubs for many reasons... but using them as a big advantage in wars specially in small maps its way above the "fun" level.
    index.php?soldier=-pR%7CArkeiro.ek
    M24 Elite
    M249 Elite
    M4 Elite
    M16 Elite
    M14 Elite
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 1,800Player
    I'm sure you guys can have 1 admin in each game to enforce fair play. Any player cough using exploits results in team DQ.

• An italian team "impact" will be joining soon they told me. Some old LSTS players.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 1,747Player
    I silently like LSTS.
  • Son.ekSon.ek Posts: 179Player
    We're halfway, a warm welcome to ExAquoitalia and (NoX) which joined, 17 teams now.
    I will add rules to the website regarding exploits which of course can not be allowed and will be penalized.

• Pvt.PhushiPvt.Phushi Posts: 349Player
    May I know if the servers teams are playing in will be mentioned beforehand? So I can watch the matches :smile:
    3 cheers for no HUD

• SSKwNtdAk1NGSSKwNtdAk1NG Posts: 236Player
    Some matches (dunno how many) should get casted on the twitch channel
  • Son.ekSon.ek Posts: 179Player
    edited September 2015
    I will cast as many matches as possible and scheduled casts will appear on the website
  • .dc-colts^.dc-colts^ Posts: 1,689Player
    edited September 2015
    .sauce wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I would be willing to volunteer my time on a demorec review committee.
    I can do the same. I say you get 4-8 people if possible if someone is suspected of cheating they have to give there demo rec the 4-8 people have to review them and all agree or a certain % of them have to agree for match win to be taken away. I am very confident in my ability to say conclusive cheetah through demo rec or unconclusive.

Also I agree with nobody in tournament can be on the demo rec review panel.

Also I think doba's idea of an admin always spectating for exploits/glitches for round dq's is good idea, considering money is involved.

ss_.dc-colts^_4.png

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Pvt.PhushiPvt.Phushi Posts: 349Player
    So I cannot watch as "spectate"? So I can watch through twitch only? (I don't know much about competitions, I'm new)
    3 cheers for no HUD

• SSKwNtdAk1NGSSKwNtdAk1NG Posts: 236Player
    Loremus wrote: »
    So I cannot watch as "spectate"? So I can watch through twitch only? (I don't know much about competitions, I'm new)

Yes, only the caster will join the server as spectator, the others will watch it on twitch
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 949Player
    Btw.. seems like demorec has issues.. anyone could make it work?

Some known issues:

*The new main menu screen is in but may have some cosmetic issues

*The AAR screen is a work in progress and is not expected to be functional

*The My Soldier screen has not been updated yet; weapon skins may be selected but are in fact locked

*The demorec spectator icon is on the scoreboard but is not yet functional

*There is a non-functioning version number of the scoreboard
    Better question: I'm missing kidz on the clans list. Where are they?
    comin comin.. :)
    we didnt have enough players who wanted to compete.. but added 2-3 externals.. and you gonna love one of them for sure :P
    edited September 2015
    Oh, cash or helly? Nice, gl and hf.
    ahh this one just a test run :) and yes helly :)

Looking at the teams that already joined you'll have some great matches and a lot of fun for sure.
    Hope so, specially if we don't land on group b on start :P
    Groups are made from recent results so no, won't happen. The approach is to make it as fair and fun as possible for everyone.
  • SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Groups are made from recent results so no, won't happen. The approach is to make it as fair and fun as possible for everyone.
    Are you sure they are not just random?