America's Army Fireside Chat- ArmyOps News

Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 300Player

Comments

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 140Beta Tester
    edited April 5
    "That why we're drinking Labatt's..." ................ LOLZ

BTW: UE2.5

Good chat, no fireplace but hey... at least you had beer and a nice sunset.

Going to digest your video, may have some comments later...
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • Saving_GraceSaving_Grace Posts: 1Player
    edited April 10
    Oh how I miss the 2.x series. Specifically 2.8.5 was amazing. :3 I would love to see AA5 with the functionality of the 2.x series with weapon customizations, weapons and maps varieties and functions with the graphics quality of AAPG. (or better)
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester
    OICURMT! wrote: »
    "That why we're drinking Labatt's..." ................ LOLZ

BTW: UE2.5

Good chat, no fireplace but hey... at least you had beer and a nice sunset.

Going to digest your video, may have some comments later...

I don't know what they are talking about! The DEV's have nothing to do with the game. Everything is developed by the Betas, they just take all the credit for it. We make every decision! B)
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 300Player

I don't know what they are talking about! The DEV's have nothing to do with the game. Everything is developed by the Betas, they just take all the credit for it. We make every decision! B)

hahahah, there was no offense intended! I appreciate the work you guys do, and was just our opinions from our experience. When did you get Beta Wolverine? Congrats
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,155Beta Tester

hahahah, there was no offense intended! I appreciate the work you guys do, and was just our opinions from our experience. When did you get Beta Wolverine? Congrats

None taken. ;) I just wish it were true tho. :(

Around the time the game came out.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 140Beta Tester
    edited April 10
    When did you get Beta Wolverine?

When apes evolved into man... Wolvy went from Ape to Wolverine around the same time... (in a Hugh Jackman outfit).

--

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?