Europe??

-=TDO=-Mephiisto-=TDO=-Mephiisto Posts: 1Player
will the game ever be available for us here in europe ? *dat disappointment when u buy ps4 pro just to play aapg then find out its not possible in europe* :((((

Comments

• ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
    will the game ever be available for us here in europe ? *dat disappointment when u buy ps4 pro just to play aapg then find out its not possible in europe* :((((

its better for all us
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited December 2019

Unless something has changed since I last knew about this I believe you can just make a North American PSN account on your PS4, which "should" allow you to view and download the game from the NA PlayStation Store, unfortunately I think it has to be done on an entirely new account since you can't change regions on an existing account.

Just be sure to choose your region as North America when you make the new account.

IIRC a dev (can't remember which or even when) said it was no longer possible for them to release AAPG in Europe, I can't quite remember why.. even though they said they would be and is something they wanted to do.

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.