Hi guys, where can I find your amazing Scoped M24 in FBX format?

B4RR3L_RiD3RB4RR3L_RiD3R Posts: 6Player
edited January 2018 in Mission Editor - Support
Hi I admire Americas Army weapon work since 2004, I'm the creator of the BFHD PRO 2 game which is a full remaster of BF2 but with updated 2018 infantry model and advanced custom ballistics. There is one weapon that I really miss in my MOD/GAME, the M24 and Americas Army got the best one ever.

This is the mod and the FB page:

MOdDB
http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-hd-remastered-3

FB
https://www.facebook.com/BFHDPRO/

This is the Ballistic Environment I've created
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f388-pr-bf2-community-modding/145348-rbe-real-ballistic-environment-guide.html

I would be very glad if I could use your amazing Scoped M24 in my game and of course I would add proper credits for it also.

The game is looking great and it's very fun, worth a check

I can also help or provide any stuff you guys like in my mod and there is a lot of nice textures there if you guys want.

Best Regards,
B4rr3l

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 587Beta Tester
    edited January 2018
    I have the models in basically whatever format. However, I really think you should clear up the crediting/licensing with one of the Developers. I'd assume using an asset from this game is against EULA - but to be honest I never read it fully.
    As soon as this is cleared up, I'm glad to help.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • B4RR3L_RiD3RB4RR3L_RiD3R Posts: 6Player
    I have the models in basically whatever format. However, I really think you should clear up the crediting/licensing with one of the Developers. I'd assume using an asset from this game is against EULA - but to be honest I never read it fully.
    As soon as this is cleared up, I'm glad to help.

I'm sorry buddy can you point me out who are the developers for this? mine is a non-comercial game and that is the only weapon I would love to borrow from AAs. But I can also help with other stuff if needed I have lots of HD ground textures, Skyes, vegetantion model and other stuff that I made by my self and could be really usefull in AAs also.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I'll see if we can help on this. Not sure on the status of these things off hand.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    I'll see if we can help on this. Not sure on the status of these things off hand.

Thank you very much, I'm being in love with that M24 since we met and would be an awesome addition to BFHD PRO since original BF2 also have it.

That is the only weapon I would like to borrow, and it will be different than AAs, cause I will have to adapt for my 1P meshes and animations, I also don't have those amazing AAs Scope shaders, but would be very cool any way, A big Credit to AAs will be added in my Mod front page if I'm allowed to use it. Also feel free to ask for any of my content or help if needed.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Did EA Games release BF2 to open source?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Did EA Games release BF2 to open source?

I'm pretty sure they don't even have the source code anymore lol, but we are doing what we can since it still a great engine.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    "Pretty sure" they gave up the rights to their intellectual property? Seriously?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited January 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    "Pretty sure" they gave up the rights to their intellectual property? Seriously?

That's not what I've said, but Im sure they don't have much stuff or a team interested on that engine anymore, since the original team and developers were never absorved and the engine was abandoned.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I'm afraid our models aren't open for use outside of the game.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    I'm afraid our models aren't open for use outside of the game.

How stupid I was to come here to ask... thank you anyway.