How make the players download custom maps automatically

How make the players download custom maps automatically

I cannot add custom map and let other players download when they want to join.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    If not, I'd look at your map setup for the server, because if it's right, they should see the server in red in the browser, meaning there's a map they need before joining.

If it doesn't do that, you didn't add the map properly.

I think.... :s
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • If not, I'd look at your map setup for the server, because if it's right, they should see the server in red in the browser, meaning there's a map they need before joining.

If it doesn't do that, you didn't add the map properly.

I think.... :s

I means it see the red but other player have to subscribe in the steam. How they download automatically.
    Oh. Do they have the Steam setting "Allow downloads during gameplay" set?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,090Player
    edited November 2017
    keebs steam will download before you join the server /not in game yet as you are trying to join the server .my steam set to not allow downloads during gameplay . if i join a server that shows red it will download before you join .but have seen still issues such as /maps download but then just getting the loading circle running and not physically joining a server . last night we put 1 custom map on and no one joined who didnt already have the said map . so wondering do we still have a slight issue with the auto download for joing servers . ??? oh and once we removed the umm and restarted the server , the server filled to over full. ????
    Is it possible this is still part of that bug from the last update?
    ______