Simple M249 Saw Recoil Pattern

The recoil pattern on the m249 SAW is so simple it just goes straight up and a bit to the right. You can just yank your mouse down while spraying and cancel out all the recoil. I've been using the saw since I've came back from stopping a long time and have unlocked the sandstorm camouflage at just PFC-III. I haven't seen alot of people use the saw like how I use it so I think this has never been an issue before. I'd appreciate it if the devs fix the recoil pattern and I'm sure the rest of the people on the server I play on will really appreciate it too. Haha.

And I'm sorry for exploiting this game flaw. (It's still not hacking)
RECOIL CONTROL =/= NORECOIL HACK

i5 3570k
16gb RAM
Logitech g402
GTX970
MAX digital vibrance for best vision

Comments

• [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 86Player
    Come play in a server with better players and see where you stand with the saw.
  • -=[PNY]=-HarveyHz-=[PNY]=-HarveyHz Posts: 8Player
    edited February 16
    hahaha ikr. I really like the great outdoors maps but too bad the server can get really toxic.
    [kT]Trigga wrote: »
    Come play in a server with better players and see where you stand with the saw.

i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,269Player
    Great Outdoors EU is less toxic but is probably to far away for you.
    Sj5fM8t.jpg?1
    Turn in time , there is no disgrace in turning.
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 108Player
    edited February 16
    The real question here is how you got that kind of recoil control but have a K/D of just 1.53 when only playing pubs?
    edited February 17
    The real question here is how you got that kind of recoil control but have a K/D of just 1.53 when only playing pubs?

I also play different games which are more challenging than AA:PG. Going back to 2014 when I first used this account, I was still pretty much a newb so my K/D at that time was at only around (.9)-(1.1 ). After that, I moved on to different games like csgo, arma etc and have completely forgotten about this game until just a few weeks back when i downloaded it again. Then I raised my k/d to 1.53. Lols

Check me out on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/neonvtechnique/
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,592Player
    edited February 17

I also play different games which are more challenging than AA:PG. Going back to 2014 when I first used this account, I was still pretty much a newb so my K/D at that time was at only around (.9)-(1.1 ). After that, I moved on to different games like csgo, arma etc and have completely forgotten about this game until just a few weeks back when i downloaded it again. Then I raised my k/d to 1.53. Lols

Check me out on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/neonvtechnique/

Actually that's your k/d from the past few weeks (80 hours). Stats got reset with the official release.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 531Player
    and people still talk about k/d like it means something... lolito. That's why 90% of the high ranks now are always camping spawn, moving while crouching, etc...

Elite Challenges completed:
    M24
    M249
    M4
    M16
    M14
    M9
    M870 - W00T!!!

1 to go xD
    and people still talk about k/d like it means something... lolito. That's why 90% of the high ranks now are always camping spawn, moving while crouching, etc...

And they are still having bad k/d ratios ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While I'm not a fan of k/d ratio either, it makes sense to me here debunking the exaggeration of "exploiting" the recoil "pattern" (there is no set pattern actually). Can't be that "exploitable" if you don't get crazy stats using it.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 531Player
    edited February 17
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

While I'm not a fan of k/d ratio either, it makes sense to me here debunking the exaggeration of "exploiting" the recoil "pattern" (there is no set pattern actually). Can't be that "exploitable" if you don't get crazy stats using it.

I agree too, when i used to use it as main weapon i got accused of no recoil as well. I agree while at full health the recoil pattern is to simple.

Elite Challenges completed:
    M24
    M249
    M4
    M16
    M14
    M9
    M870 - W00T!!!

1 to go xD
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

I agree too, when i used to use it as main weapon i got accused of no recoil as well. I agree while at full health the recoil pattern is to simple.

It's the same on other weapons though. The only issue I see regarding the SAW is the higher amount of bullets which is advantageous in spray-and-pray firefights. I think it also has higher suppression values so if you can't make your first shots count against it you simply lose. Then there is supported position..
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 108Player
    Another thing is these people calling you out for "no recoil" while you're prone..where you pretty much have no recoil regardless anyway.
  • I like how this thread is going. People call me out for hacking to the point where I get shot at by my own teammates. I guess some players can get really toxic if their long experience on the game cant outrun my SAW.
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • since we are here talking about the SAW... one of its disadvantages is the amount of time it take to pull up when you are running? I am right about this?

for me its really hard to use the SAW because I cant control the recoil ... ill try out your "hint" mabey it will help.

as for the hacking part, just get used to it man I think everyone in this game gets called a hacker at least once lol

edited February 17
    I'd like share my other gameplay video as well where I get accused of hacking.

Edit: wrong link
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • since we are here talking about the SAW... one of its disadvantages is the amount of time it take to pull up when you are running? I am right about this?

for me its really hard to use the SAW because I cant control the recoil ... ill try out your "hint" mabey it will help.

as for the hacking part, just get used to it man I think everyone in this game gets called a hacker at least once lol

Yes and the reload time as well!
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 1,735Developer
    As I said in your last thread, if someone is harassing you please report them to us. We will take care of it. There's no need to make multiple threads defending yourself.

As for the SAW, it's working as intended. Pubstomping is one thing, but as trigga said, try that against our comp level players. I think you'll find you don't have the SAW quite as mastered as you think.

• TheTots wrote: »
    As I said in your last thread, if someone is harassing you please report them to us. We will take care of it. There's no need to make multiple threads defending yourself.

As for the SAW, it's working as intended. Pubstomping is one thing, but as trigga said, try that against our comp level players. I think you'll find you don't have the SAW quite as mastered as you think.

I'm still new to the game and would like to try that out soon. Sorry for the multiple threads, admin. This one and the other can be deleted or closed. Thanks!
    i5 3570k
    16gb RAM
    Logitech g402
    GTX970
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 1,735Developer
    We have some truly amazing players in this community. I think you'll always find a challenge if you know where to look for it! Good luck!
    Sj5fM8t.jpg?1
    Thanks TheTots...
    Sj5fM8t.jpg?1