FGN Season 3 Week 2 Matchups

Send Nudes vs Known Threat GGEZ KT loses 14 -0 on both maps

MX vs IK This is going to be an interesting matchup, we played IK and MX on Crossfire and Inner Hospital this week already, and the results were about the same for both maps. I believe that IK will take Inner, and that the Crossfire match will be very close - if IK can at least tie this map they should win this week

Comments

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 242Player
    edited February 7
    Since someone is too Lazy to post the rest of them....

Ice9 v Bye Week
    -I think we all know i9 will surrender to the pressure
    Bye Week> i9 26-2

3rdID v Team X
    Should be a good match up, both teams have tons of experience on inner.
    3rdID < Team X 15-13

Carbon8 8 v Stone Cold Killaz
    Should be a fun fight, I wont comment on our own battle

Flinstones v 312th
    We played the flintstones last week, and I think they have the cahones to pull the victory. Maybe 312th can prove me wrong?
    Flintstones > 312th 18-10

KT v Send Undes
    KT has been actively practicing/scrimming much more, and got the software ;) to back it up.
    KT > INV 20-8

MX v IK
    Will high ping, or high skill prevail?
    IK > MX 18-10
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 86Player
    Since someone is too Lazy to post the rest of them....

Ice9 v Bye Week
    -I think we all know i9 will surrender to the pressure
    Bye Week> i9 26-2

3rdID v Team X
    Should be a good match up, both teams have tons of experience on inner.
    3rdID < Team X 15-13

Carbon8 8 v Stone Cold Killaz
    Should be a fun fight, I wont comment on our own battle

Flinstones v 312th
    We played the flintstones last week, and I think they have the cahones to pull the victory. Maybe 312th can prove me wrong?
    Flintstones > 312th 18-10

KT v Send Undes
    KT has been actively practicing/scrimming much more, and got the software ;) to back it up.
    KT > INV 20-8

MX v IK
    Will high ping, or high skill prevail?
    IK > MX 18-10

3rd Vs TeamX
    Teamx takes this one strictly because of experience. Most of them have been on different comp teams and have participated in alot of scrims/matches. I havent seen 3rdID scrim a single match up until 2 nights ago. 20-8

Carb8 Vs SCK
    I know C8 is very active in playing/scrimming. Rarely ever see sck on but then again I only get on to scrim. C8 takes this one 18-10

Flintstones vs 312th
    This should be match of the week. Both very familiar to the game. I think Flinstones takes this one in a very close matchup. 16-12

Known Threat vs SendNudes
    Should be a good matchup and match of the week for main. GLHF

MX vs IK
    Although we have scrimmed both teams alot. I think IK has to take this one due to there veteran comp players. 18-10
    I will be streaming our match from my perspective on my twitch account, also might try to stream one of the other games if both teams aggree on it. Our match is at 8:30 central 9:30est

www.twitch.tv/thattrigga
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 418Player
    edited February 8
    www.twitch.tv/rokistv

my perspective has red boxes which is cooler because you get to see enemy tactics.

Also it's not INV, it's SN. thank you.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 108Player
    Nostratrigga and Nostratwitch out here with the exact predictions. IK won 8-6 on inner, 10-4 on crossfire. 18-10 overall.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 242Player
    edited February 8
    We ended up winning 22-6, it was a good fight. Thanks for playing SCK gang!

SCK actually played very well together, and has some really good shots. A little more teamwork / planned tactics and they will be off to the races

How did the other matches end up? So far I just see us and IK v MX. Did i9 win?
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 418Player
    edited February 8
    Tied with KT with two players who haven't played in over 6 months.
    Free round to KT as Admin set next map during the beginning of a LIVE round, however my entire team thought it was a map reset because we had a dead round earlier due to server time out/lag.

Nothing really against them, but it was a poor decision specially with 2 admins in the server. The message is huge and I automatically though it was a warning for 5 second change.

Back to ESEA.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    edited February 8
    You guys got a free round also ( if thats what you wanna call it). 45 seconds into a round when we were on assualt you guys called a dead round after 3 of you guys were killed. Obv we played the round over and lost bc the map is so D sided. GG tho guys. Everyone played well.
  • =IK=Prediction=IK=Prediction Posts: 58Player
    Nostratrigga and Nostratwitch out here with the exact predictions. IK won 8-6 on inner, 10-4 on crossfire. 18-10 overall.

Yea why did we even bother playing
  • Nostratrigga and Nostratwitch out here with the exact predictions. IK won 8-6 on inner, 10-4 on crossfire. 18-10 overall.

Yea why did we even bother playing

I'm assuming it's because you wanted to
  • [kT]Dominus-FGNLeague.com[kT]Dominus-FGNLeague.com Posts: 51Player
    edited February 12
    iNv|roKis- wrote: »
    Back to ESEA.