IK vs Gz : FGNLeague.com

doogle!doogle! Posts: 147Player
edited April 8 in eSports
http://twitch.tv/thkrux

I was underbid, stream is w/ krux. Link above!

2105 EST.
ss_-!DC!-Doogle_4.png

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 147Player
    Updated w/ new link
    ss_-!DC!-Doogle_4.png
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,317Player
    I'm gonna retire as a player if I play more like that in this match and become a dedicated caster.
    Casting teams definitely work best IMO. Not so awkward if you're trying to call play by plays alone n [TOS Violation]. Mottive didnt get a ton of mic time though here. I'm exciting as a wet rag. I still liked the bama and jee combo.
    ss_-!DC!-Doogle_4.png
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,336Player
    Get that professionalism going with pbp and color casters, yo.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,962Player
    edited April 9
    iNv|roKis wrote: »
    doogle! wrote: »
    Casting teams definitely work best IMO. Not so awkward if you're trying to call play by plays alone n [TOS Violation]. Mottive didnt get a ton of mic time though here. I'm exciting as a wet rag. I still liked the bama and jee combo.

u dont like rokis and ek?

best since james carter. One thing I don't like is the quality :-1: prefer to see/play the game in high quality.
    I like you guys, but I haven't watched any of the recent'ish casts. I didn't like them too much early on. This is going to sound really stupid because I think generally it's actually a good thing, but it's like it was taken too seriously. All the casting and podcasts gave me iNv overload.

I also think you gotta have "that" radio voice. Something pleasant to listen to, no [TOS Violation]. That's why I enjoyed bama jumping in on casts. Biggest thing for me is variety I guess, can't listen to the same blokes talk week in and week out.

Also, we gotta do something about this:

http://steamcharts.com/app/203290
    ss_-!DC!-Doogle_4.png
  • .p[i]-Crushmaster..p[i]-Crushmaster. Posts: 444Player
    rip

This has looked pretty abysmal since release month last year, haha.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,048Player
    rip

if you check the numbers Feb 2014-Sept 2014 old beta looked way worst than today. Still it feels like the game is dying cos familiar players are dropping it on daily basis.
  • .p[i]-Crushmaster..p[i]-Crushmaster. Posts: 444Player
    rip

if you check the numbers Feb 2014-Sept 2014 old beta looked way worst than today. Still it feels like the game is dying cos familiar players are dropping it on daily basis.
    Yeah, those numbers were bad, too. It's just sad because October of last year gave the game some life, but it's been dropping off ever since.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,336Player
    edited April 10
    rip

Yeah, those numbers were bad, too. It's just sad because October of last year gave the game some life, but it's been dropping off ever since.

That was official release, people just checked the game out and left shortly after.