Steam AA3 Suggested

W!cked_420GW!cked_420G Posts: 15Player
edited September 2 in General Discussion
I don't know if this is just a me problem or if others have it but, Steam seems to promote AA3 more then it does AA:PG. Easily i see AA3 being promoted at least once a week other then it promoting AA:PG! & no it's not in the (recommended) section

Comments

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 211Player
    You have PG downloaded with recent hours. You don't have AA3 downloaded. Steam suggests the game most like PG that you don't have. My guess.
    AggravatedPizzaKodenJasonabelBam4D
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • W!cked_420GW!cked_420G Posts: 15Player
    edited September 2
    I thought of that, but because i love this game so much i'm just paranoid Steam is in some kind of state of well i guess Steam being Steam that it's suggesting AA3 to people other then AA:PG that don't have either version.
  • AggravatedPizzaAggravatedPizza Posts: 574Player, Administrator, Army Veteran, Developer
    sauce is correct. Steam is saying "oh you like this America's Army game, so I'm going to keep advertising the other to you". It's just how the new system works.
    Jasonabel
  • KodenKoden Posts: 55Player
    Steam (mostly) sells games, it's gonna be suggesting you plenty of things you might even barely care of...
    Derob6.jpg
  • JasonabelJasonabel Posts: 42Player
    same with me
    .sauce wrote: »
    You have PG downloaded with recent hours. You don't have AA3 downloaded. Steam suggests the game most like PG that you don't have. My guess.
    sauce is correct. Steam is saying "oh you like this America's Army game, so I'm going to keep advertising the other to you". It's just how the new system works.

soolved hihi ^^
    (xD)
  • PFC-Z.Markel[3rdID]PFC-Z.Markel[3rdID] Posts: 3Player
    [Z-74] wrote: »
    I didn't know there was an AA3 but I checked Steam when I read this thread...
    The reviews are pretty bad.

Cause it's no longer being developed/supported. People, for some reason, refuse to switch over to PG even though it's the direction the whole project is going. I keep getting the argument that AA3 is better but I'm not seeing how.