Flash/Nade bug

SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
Dunno if you guys already know that, but if you throw a nade or a flash and you want to shoot an enemy, for like 5/10 sec I don't know exactly, you'll be bugged and cannot kill him, and even if you see the bullets normally the others can clearly see that you are not shooting, but if you swap to the pistol and then to the gun again it will be fine
AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
Achievements
Youtube
Steam

Comments

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    Thanks, we have been seeing this bug pop-up this weekend and are still trying to track it down. Any additional information would be helpful. I.e. did you cook the grenade, jump, vault, get shot in the process, etc.

Much appreciated!
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Well, I pretty much cook nades and flashes everytime, so I don't know if it doesn't bug if you don't do it, I'll try it, but for the rest it was pretty much in all situations
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited April 2015
    I've seen this happen to people when spectating, a few times actually. It looks like the grenade/smoke is stuck in their hand and they are stuck in the animation.. Looks like they are running around empty handed and sometimes slightly swayed like they are leaning. Now, at this point if an enemy approaches, it's strange as it looks like they swap to a weapon almost instantly but the gun doesn't fire.. The player dies.

I have also had dud throws, where if I throw, say a flash, then another quite quickly after, nothing leaves my hand and no flash goes off, but it is taken from my available flash count (not sure if this also happens with fogs). it happens quite frequently since I die early round most rounds :lol: I shall try and capture some video footage of it, perhaps that will help explain better than my words.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• FoobarFoobar Posts: 18Player
    I saw the same thing a few times while spectating. The player I was watching was in a fire fight and suddenly looked stuck leaning without a weapon, and then he would start sliding to one side even going through walls or furniture.
    This happened a few times, always while the spectated player was getting shot.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Yep. I have demorec of the server thinking you are holding a nade still, though your hands are empty.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    We believe we have fixed this issue guys. Thanks for all the information.